Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Importance of Family & Friends

Photo courtesy of A.P.C.
One of the most important things that has come from this experience for me is the major role that my family & friends have played. The bottom line is this: the people who truly love and care about you show up. They are there up to bat for you, swinging their hardest. It has been the most remarkable thing to experience; incredibly moving and fulfilling to the brim. And it is our job to let the love in. I can honestly say that I have never felt more love in my life than right now. It has been floating along by my side, helping my spirits stay high and keeping my focus bright. So let those who love you, love you. Let them help if and when needed. And do not waste any time on anybody who is not present to love you, especially during this hard time. Surround yourself with positive, radiant and nurturing energy. It truly makes all the difference. 

No comments: