Sunday, October 26, 2008

Breathe Easy

One of the side effects that comes along with chemo is that you get super sensitive to scents. Not really fun. I start getting a bit nauseated now just walking into the treatment center, and that's because of the way it smells. Plus, things like the alcohol cleansing pads, the flushes, even the way my urine smells during and after treatment get to me. That is why I have to tell you about: Origins Peace-of-Mind sensory therapy. It works wonders! Originally used to alleviate headaches and body tensions naturally, I decided to put a drop of the lotion under my nose and TADA! No more bad smells! This little lotion seriously delivers a rush of scent, including calming mint and soothing rosemary. It totally does the trick for me and now whenever I go to treatment, I always bring it along with me (fits in my pocket)!

No comments: